About the UKRAINET Information & Collaboration Platform
The UKRAINET Information and Collaboration Platform (The UKRAINET-IC Platform) has been developed by the German-Ukrainian Academic Society (DUAG/ UKRAINET, link: ukrianet.eu) with the goal of fostering international cooperation with Ukraine in higher education, science and research. To this end the UKRAINET-IC Platform on one hand consolidates publicly-available information on funded collaborative projects with researchers in Ukraine and established institutional partnerships between international and Ukrainian Higher Education Institutions (HEIs) and research institutes. On the other hand, in the future it also aims to offer a range of resources related to funding, research management and career development.
Development of the UKRAINET-IC Platform was supported by the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD).
How the UKRAINET-IC Platform functions?
The UKRAINET-IC Platform is designed to enable you finding relevant information using:
- free text search or an advanced search function, based on a systematic filter-based search of the project catalogue;
- a set of filtering options to extract information relevant to:
- a broadly-defined research area (Exact & Natural Sciences, Life Sciences & Medicine, Social Sciences & Humanities, Cross-Thematic) or Research Management
- a type of project (research project, infrastructure, institutional cooperation, academic mobility, training, meeting, other)
- specific research/ HEI organizations, including by type of organization (higher education, research, clinic, museum, NGO, Industry, other)
- geographical locations (cities or countries)
- funding agencies
The UKRAINET-IC platform provides a set of basic information including project title, names and links to collaborating partner organizations (with at least one located in Ukraine), location (city and country) and link(s) to the source of information on the given project (e.g. funding agency database, project web-site, press-release, etc.).
If you have a question or suggestion please get in touch by sending an e-mail to: email@example.com
Programming of the basic version: